Pages

When You Grind For a Living, Life Tends to Grind You Back

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Fail as a blogger

I do so want to write regularly, but I just cant seem to maintain a regular blog.

Anyway, It's been almost a month since my last update. I'm still in a breakeven rut and it's starting to wear down my already pessimistic and ever so unmotivated soul. It's time to update regularly. I keep leaving notes to myself in my email about how i played with my HH attached, so why not do it here. I guess I totally forgot I had a blog. No more.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Poker Mindset

POKER is NOT about making money.

Yes, we measure ourselves by that bottom line, BUT Poker is all about making the right decisions - the best possible decision with regards to that bottom line. It's about making a decision with the best long-term outcome. It's about making this decision EVERY TIME, at EVERY MOMENT, and at EVERY CROSSROAD.

The money we make is just the result that REWARDS the decisions we make.

We are not here "to make money" - if you play that way, you will inevitably make the wrong decisions...even when you do get lucky.

DO THE RIGHT THING. Drop your ego and fold to the outrageous bluff-raise. Make that positive EV call even if it means you could get stacked. Use your best judgment with the available information every time.

Do the right thing, and the rewards will follow.

This is how we play. This is how we live.